Welcome to this edition of Simple, Smart & Sexy.
If you want to have fun and explain to the world why innovation matters and how does it really work, just watch this week’s video.
Now, here are the analogies for your consideration:
- Innovation and Sex: everybody talks about it, but very few get it right
- Everybody claims to do it on a regular basis
- Everybody claims to be great at it
- Even when it’s not great, it’s never a waste of time
- You can start small, but it can get bigger
- There’s many ways of doing it
- New approaches keep it fresh
- Practice makes it perfect
- Everyone needs to try it if not you can get as outdated as some religions
- When you really get it, it feels amazing
- It takes a lot of energy, but you never get tired
- it’s not about how you start, it’s about how you finish
- When you get it, it makes your mind spin
- You work at it, work at it, work at it, and all of a sudden, kapow!
- There’s nothing new about it; it’s been around for ever
- You can never get enough
- If you think you know it all, you probably don’t
- It’s all about people
- Every situation demands a unique approach
- There’s no magic formula (beginner’s mind)
- You can’t keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect different results
- Creativity is key
We really look forward to your comments and own comparisons…!
Have a Super Week!